<body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33958692?origin\x3dhttp://ventilationrm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sometimes. So many things in life bog us down. Our work, family, relationships, money, expectations, desires, wants and needs. I wonder a day may come, when these would all just stop and let me breathe. Escaping out of my mundane, stressful life sometimes seems so enticing. But I know that reality often catches up with you, and all you have left is the pain of truth hitting you hard in your face, rendering you helpless to this notion called:
Life.

Was trying to be sane throughout this whole week.
The stress of being a light sleeper and not allowing myself to fall too deep into sleep totally took a toll on my mind and body. So much so that I had to take time off just to come home slightly earlier so that I can take a nap before waiting for a dreaded phonecall in the wee hours of the morning.

So far, 2 phonecalls and,
1.5 days more to go before my misery is over.
My collegues said that I was super suay.
Cos I was called back at 3am.
Wah.. not very helpful or encouraging.

Anyway. My leave from 15 Dec - 27 Dec has been approved.
That's something to rejoice about.
So now, I can rest at ease that I can plan and attend for my dearest friend's wedding on the 26th and still have one day of rest on the 27th. And of course attend youth camp! =)

Now. To wait and count down till 17th 1159pm.

fallen @ 9/16/2006 12:54:00 PM