<body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33958692?origin\x3dhttp://ventilationrm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy Busy Busy.

Yes my dearest Lil, that was Faustus!
I totally enjoyed that book which was taught by Mr Smith.
And I especially love that part where Dr Faustus said:
"I repent, yet I do despair"
So... sad! >< The feeling of desperation, yet of acceptance to a fate of damnation....

Im happy with certain decisions I made yesterday!
Like taking time off at 4pm and making my way to
Chuan Dr.
Sometimes all we need is a listening ear,
who doesnt judge,
who doesnt try to be better,
and who doesnt think that they are right all the time.

Then somehow
with a release,
of two drops,
the world seems clearer.
And I think I know where i'm going.

Okie! Back to busy busy.
I'm upset with myself for missing Xiao Ting's farewell at the airport.
Yet i knew that if i went,
I'll be there just for the sake of it.
and I wont be in the best frame of mind to talk to all the people there.
Solitude seems to suit me best yesterday.

Tonite, I'll be meeting Vincent. We need to work out a time line for our wedding plans. Anyone with good suggestions?!? =p

Wed, I'll be meeting (omgoodness!!) Eric Chong (!!!) and Lil (again!).
Eric, the man of my life when i was a teenager! =p Ok fine, not the man of my life... but the man who totally inspired, motivated and encouraged me when i was in my teens and who saw my through my awkward days.. and he was the one who reccommended me to Hillsongs! (wooohoooo!) It's been ages since i've met him, the last was a teary outburst at St Matts... which was totally unglam!! (Tina learn how to control ur emotions man! Dont be weepy weepy!)

Thurs, it's Vincent's birthday!!! Happy birthday to you~ (Mortens?!?!? ><)

Friday, it's my long awaited Department dinner!!! (Marriotts?!?!)

Sat, it's SPRING cleaning day!! (yikes)

Sun, it's God's Day!!!

Seems like things are moving moving moving.
Fleeee from me u days of sian-ness! =p

fallen @ 1/29/2008 09:32:00 AM