It's hard to adjust to changes in life.
Imagine waking up to the sound of your mom nagging everday.
And suddenly she stops (for watever reason).
You would just feel like some part of you is missing.
You start to wonder.
You fret alittle, miss alittle, feel sad for awhile.
Then... things just get better.
You hear other voices in the morning... and things just move on.
Anyway.
I was feeling lost for awhile.
And the first person I thought of was my grandma...
I wanted to go to her place....
Just to sit down beside her, talking to her,
and feeling her presence near me.
I wanted to be back when i was 4 yrs old, lying beside her on the mattress
Feeling her comforting pats while I doze off to sleep.
Just thinking of how she took care of me when I was young....
makes me well up with tears in my eyes.
I really want her to live with me..
even when she's too old to walk or feed herself.
I dont want her to go to a foreign land,
having to adjust all over again.
And i miss her.
1 month in UK and i already cannot stand not having her around...
I cant imagine a lifetime without her when she moves to the states....
or when she meets with God.
The thought of losing her scares the shit out of me.
