It's Up and Ready!
Thank you Janice for volunteering to help me edit my blog template.
But im such a fussypot that I think i'd better do it myself.
Can't bear to bring you through my demands and wants...
Too much for you to bear. =)
Anyway, it's done and ready.
And im proud of myself!!
Met dearest Marie for dinner on Monday night.
Wanted to have a quick catch up with her...
She's grown so much spiritually
and I'm once again amazed at how God changes a person's life.
Despite my silent protests,
she managed to "con" junhoong out to meet us (after dinner at about 10pm!)
and dragged us both to Kbox!
We sang n sang until i had sore throat...
And then i threw in the towel at 2am...
Left the two of them to fend for themselves.
=x
Thought of the day:
Self-centered = childishness
Others-centered = Maturity
To You:
I know its painful...
And sometimes, no one seems to get what you are going through.
But I wanna let you know...
That I can feel your pain.
I actually can.
Although I didnt expect myself to be able to.
Hang on.
And dont let go.
