<body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33958692?origin\x3dhttp://ventilationrm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Saturday, January 12, 2008

I realised that blogger had made things weird.
And now they're back to normal.
Can u imgaine the relief I feel, knowing that I have somewhere once again,
to relief my mind from all my crazy thoughts.

Been a year or so since i posted here. Even tried to use MSN Web Spaces..
But I still prefer Blogger.
New things... just dont suit me.

........

I sat down today.
Thinking that it was an ordinary case.
Financial aid renewal: Medifund - Easy peasy.
She sat down infront of me and called my name although this is the first time i've seen her before.
Tina..... help me please Tina.
Who can i share my problems with?
I loved him for 6 years and all he did was tell me lies.
I cannot carry on in this marriage anymore.
I wanna divorce him.
I love him very much still.
But I cannot stay in this marriage, it is killing me.

I wonder how long she has kept those words in her heart.
Even as a MSW. I know that it is never easy to share one's deepest darkest pain with a stranger.
I hear her. I see her. I listen.
An overwhelming sense of sadness, pain, uncertainty fills my heart as i look at this lady infront of me.

If only i could change things.
Turn back the time.
If only.

Nothing seems to make me happy these few days.
True happiness comes with the love of someone who loves you for who you are; despite and inspite of.

fallen @ 1/12/2008 09:07:00 PM