How much do you deserve?
How do we decide who should get how much?
Is it based on needs?
Is it based on a lack of resources?
Is it based on our own feelings and emotions towards the people involved?
I used to think that if you're rich, you would get the best things in life. Your demands and expectations are higher. For e.g. if you receive bad service, you have the "right" to ask for more and better service standards. You can complain until u get what you think you deserve and you may even get more along the way. Cos my idea was "if you can afford it, then you damn right should demand for it".
But as time went by, I realised the beauty of being kind and less demanding. Sometimes you just make urself happier by being more easygoing and accomodating. You have less worries and anger. You just... live and let live.
Nowadays, I feel that the trend in human nature has evolved. Now even if you do not have, you demand that you receive. Even if you cant afford the best, you want the best and u expect that someone else should give you the best, just because. Such behaviour to me is replusive.
I mean, im not saying that im an angel and im super nice and sweet and kind and wonderful. I can tell you I am not. But at least i know where i stand, and i dont ask for more than what I think or feel i deserve. I dont walk in to a place expecting to be served...
Well my thoughts for a friday morning. Sometimes people just think that social workers are their slaves. They should think again. Cos we are not.
