<body background="http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u125/lubsil/nightfallbluebg.jpg"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/33958692?origin\x3dhttp://ventilationrm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>







Thursday, May 29, 2008

Living In a Box.


I know that there are many things which have happened the past few weeks and months. The sweeping force of the typhoon in Mynmmar and the destructive power of the earthquake in China; both causing so much pain and sadness to the entire world.

I refused to blog about them, because I really wanted to live in a box.
Wanted to live in my box where everything was safe and happy.
Where everyone was just happily doing their own work,
mulling over the lack of time to finish up some crappy paperwork,
or complaining that the sashimi in the restaurant was not fresh enough.

Then.
She passed away.
This morning at 12.31am.
I was trying to reach her website yesterday, however by some techincal fault of the computer, I didnt. So this morning, when I sat down in my office computer, I typed http://www.wearewonderwomen.com/ and the sad sad entry appeared.

Dear fellow wonderwomen, caregivers, supporters and friends,
Molly has left us this morning, on 29 May 2008 at 12:31am.


I mean, if there was no technical fault yesterday, I wouldnt have checked her website today, and if I didnt check her website today and most probably the next time I do check would be a good 2-3 weeks later, then I wouldnt know that she passed away this morning.

So much feelings were stirred up.
I knew her, yet I didnt know her.
Yet why am I feeling this way?

I feel as if my box which i'm living in,
is being slowly ripped apart by something...
someone.

fallen @ 5/29/2008 09:49:00 AM